Ingredients: 100% Organic Premium Green Tea Origin: Kyushu, Japan
29 items left
One should never drink green tea sweetened or diluted with milk, otherwise the healing effect is lost, as is its typical fine taste. The shorter the infusion, the more stimulating it is; the longer the infusion, the more calming its effect. For each type of tea, the exact observance of the water temperature / water quality (as soft as possible) / infusion time should be observed.
Tips for preparing tea:
- 2 teaspoons of tea leaves
- 70°C warm, soft water (as little lime as possible)
- Pour a little 70°C warm water into the tea, empty after 3-5 seconds, do not drink (tea washing process)
- 1st infusion: 10 seconds (for more bitter taste, then 1 minute)
- 2nd infusion: 20 sec.
- 3rd infusion: 30 sec
- 4th infusion: 1 minute
How to store the tea?
- Seal well after used, put in the tupperware and store in the refrigerator.
Tips: Put in a tupperware and store in freezer. The tea keeps their freshness after years in freezer.